Resources and Literature
International Projects and Collaborations for Museums and Libraries
**Collaboration (museums, digital repositories, libraries; methods; tools)
- International research collaborations [electronic resource] : much to be gained, many ways to get in trouble / edited by Melissa S. Anderson and Nicholas H. Steneck. New York : Routledge, 2011.
LB2331.5 .I528 2011 Online
- Farrell, Michael P. ‘Collaborative Circles and Creative Work’ Collaborative Arts: Conversations on Collaborative Art and Practice http://collabarts.org/?p=20
- West, James A. Using wikis for online collaboration : the power of the read-write Web / James A. West, Margaret L. West. San Francisco, CA : Jossey-Bass, c2009.
- Ross Parry. ed. 2010. Museums in a Digital Age. New York : Routledge.
- Paul F. Marty and Katherine Burton Jones. eds. 2008. Museum informatics: people, information, and technology in museums. New York: Routledge.
- Chung, James and Susie Wilkening. 2008. “Museums & Society 2034: Trends and Potential Futures.” Washington, D.C.: American Association of Museums. Available at http://futureofmuseums.org/reading/publications/2008.cfm.
**International Exhibit Development and Planning
- The national museums in a globalised world : a conference on the bicentenary of the National Museum of Denmark, Copenhagen May 21-22, 2007 / edited by Per Kristian Madsen & Lars Jørgensen. [Odense, Denmark] : University Press of Southern Denmark, [2010?]
- Over here : international perspectives on art and culture. New York, N.Y. : New Museum of Contemporary Art ; Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, c2004.
- The global Africa project / [co-curators, Lowery Stokes Sims, Leslie King-Hammond ; edited by Martina D’Alton]. New York : Museum of Arts and Design ; Munich : Prestel, c2010.
- Museum frictions : public cultures/global transformations / edited by Ivan Karp … [et. al.] ; with Gustavo Buntinx, Barbara Kirshenblatt-Gimblett, and Ciraj Rassool. Durham : Duke University Press, 2006.
- Sensible objects : colonialism, museums and material culture / edited by Elizabeth Edwards, Chris Gosden and Ruth B. Phillips. Oxford ; New York : Berg, 2006.
- Tepper, Steven and Bill Ivey, 2007. Engaging Art: The Next Great Transformation of America’s Cultural Life. New York: Routledge.
- Schwartz, Peter. 1996. The Art of the Long View: Planning for the Future in an Uncertain World. New York: Doubleday.
- Walking together, walking far : how a U.S. and African medical school partnership is winning the fight against HIV/AIDS / Fran Quigley ; foreword by Paul Farmer. Bloomington : Indiana University Press, c2009.
- The venturesome economy : how innovation sustains prosperity in a more connected world / Amar Bhidé. Princeton, N.J. ; Woodstock, Oxfordshire : Princeton University Press, c2008.
- Retooling the humanities : the culture of research in Canadian universities / edited by Daniel Coleman and Smaro Kamboureli. Edmonton : University of Alberta Press, c2011.
- Marina van Geenhuizen. et al. 2009. Value-added partnering and innovation in a changing world. West Lafayette, Ind. : Purdue University Press.
- Preserving the cultural heritage of Africa : crisis or renaissance? / edited by Kenji Yoshida & John Mack. Suffolk : James Currey ; [Pretoria] : Unisa Press, 2008.
- Lohman, Jack. 2007. Transnational Collaboration: ICOM UK meets ICOM China, International Council of Museums UK News., 3, Summer 2007
**International funding and sustainability resources
- Fuelling economic growth : the role of public-private sector research in development / edited by Michael Graham and Jean Woo.
- Bourton on Dunsmore, Warwickshire, UK : Practical Action Publishing ; Ottawa, ON, Canada : International Development Research Centre, 2009.
- Entrepreneurship in the creative industries : an international perspective / edited by Colette Henry. Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : Edward Elgar, c2007.