Quilt Documentation Projects
- See also: Australian National Quilt Register: http://discover.collectionsaustralia.net/nqr/search.php?PHPSESSID=oulds8at2u891q5gcknr6prkm1
- See also: Australian Quilt Tree: http://discover.collectionsaustralia.net/nqr/tree.php?PHPSESSID=u294k67896rhlrm8m1a782b4c0
Suggestions for Filling in this Wiki
Please click on the NAME of the state/project you wish to edit (DO NOT click the edit link on the righthand side of the page!) Include as much of the following information as you can when updating quilt documentation efforts:
- Name of documentation project
- (update: DATE)
- Contact: name information (email, mailing address, telephone, website):
- Documentation Dates: When did documentation begin and end? Is the project still documenting quilts?
- Parameters: (i.e. region, ethnicity, date, location made, number from one quilter/owner, type or styles, etc. for quilts to be included in the documentation, additional materials collected or photographs taken)
- Total Quilts: (Number of quilts documented)
- Total Documentation Days (Number of documentation days held):
- Publication information (if any): (if yes, include bibliographic information)
- Database: Is the documentation project a part of the Quilt Index or are records digitized in some database? Please describe.
If the name of the state or province appears in purple, this means that someone has created a page for that state. Follow the link, and feel free to edit and add to the page. If the name of the state appears in red, a page for the state has not yet been created. Please help the Quilt Index by clicking the red link and adding information (the new page will be created automatically when you click the 'save' button.)
- PLEASE do not alter the names of any titles appearing in blue without consulting the Quilt Index staff--doing this breaks links and makes it impossible to navigate to the page!!!